1. Effectiveness of video assisted teaching programme on knowledge of adults regarding first aid management of dog bite
Ms. Agnaya Mariya Fernandez1, Ms. Alisha T. Anto1, Ms.Jetsy Justin1, Ms. Rachael Reena1, Ms. Reshma Babu1, Mrs. Feby Fulgen2
2. Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Knowledge regarding polycystic ovarian syndrome among adolescent girls.
Ms. Akhila Raju1, Ms. Archana S. B1, Ms. Babitha Xavier1, Ms. Jeena Mary Roy1, Ms. Rincy Raju1, Mrs. Nisha John2
3. Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on knowledge and attitude towards Mental Illness among college students
Ms. Anakha Kochukuttan1, Ms. Aleena Johnson1, Ms. Najuma .S1, Ms. Neenamol .A1, Ms. Thankitha Meriyam Varghese1, Mrs. Anu S Khosh2
4. Effectiveness of role play on knowledge regarding hygienic practices to prevent worm infestation among primary school children
Ms. Athira .S1, Ms. Aleena Fracis1, Ms. Shyma .T1, Ms. Hima Rose Thomas1, Ms. Grace Maria Benny1, Mrs. Mekha K Gopinath2
5. Effectiveness of information booklet on knowledge of mothers regarding home management of respiratory tract infection among under five children.
Ms. Athira Francis1, Ms. Alina Joshy1, Ms. Ancy Baisel1, Ms. Bilha M. Baiju1, Ms. Liveena Ouestrin1, Mrs. Betcy K Jayims2
6. Effectiveness of self-instructional module on knowledge regarding management of Breast Engorgement among postnatal mothers.
Ms. Athira N. Ashok1, Ms. Liba L. Raj1, Ms. Annie Alfred1, Ms. Stephy Jose1, Ms. Ancy Christy1, Mrs. Elizabeth Serine2
7. Effectiveness of Video assisted teaching regarding Basic Cardiac life support among school teachers.
Mr. Dennis Pathrose1, Ms. Aswathy Sunil1, Ms. Jency Ninan1, Ms. Sandra Sebastian1, Ms. Sini Jose1, Mrs. Jasmine P.V.2
8. Effectiveness of self-instructional module on knowledge regarding meditation errors and its prevention among staff nurses.
Ms. Neenu Meriam Benedict1, Ms. Sruthiy S Panikar1, Ms. Bincy P. Biju1, Ms. Jiby Stephen1, Ms. Shani N1, Mrs. Athula Mary Jacob.2
9. Factors influencing quality of sleep and sleep satisfaction among hospitalized patients.
Ms. Rincymol Raju1, Ms. Jyothi Joy1, Ms. Shiny Babu1, Ms. Revathy B1, Ms. Neethu Monachan1, Mrs. Lovelin Morris Fernandez2
10. Effectiveness of child to child to approach and knowledge of personal hygiene among peer group students of upper primary school children.
Ms. Anupamaram .R1, Ms. Ancy D. George1, Ms. Sneha Simon1, Ms. Sheeba Joy1, Mrs. Soly Thomas2
11. A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Planned Teaching Programme on Knowledge Regarding Optimal Use of Antibiotics to Prevent Bacterial Resistance among Mothers at Selected Community Area, Kollam
Ms. Arya S1, Ms. Jubin Raju1, Ms. Jyothi George1, Ms. Loisa Martin1, Ms. Mariya Jose1, Mrs. Athula Mary Jacob2*
12. Effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding prevention of urinary tract infection among adolescent girls in selected schools at Kollam district.
Ms. Alphonsa Pascal1, Ms. Anitta Mariam Mathew1, Ms. Biffy Ann Philip1, Ms. Elena Sebastian1, Ms. Simi Mariyam Sibi1, Mrs. Jasmine P.V
13. A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Video Assisted Teaching Programme on Knowledge Regarding the Effect of Drug Abuse among Adolescents in Selected Schools at Kollam
Ms. Amitha Robin1, Ms. Jisha Ashi Rocha1, Ms. Linta P Mariyam1, Ms. Navya Nelson1, Ms. Snovy Sebastian1, Mr. Jerin J2*
14. Effectiveness of Self Instructional Module on Knowledge Regarding Home Care Management among Patients undergoing Hemodialysis in selected Hospitals at Kollam
Ms Allana Thomas1, Ms Ashlin Sunny1, Ms Jasmin Jose1, Ms Sonu Varghese1, Ms,Tessy A1 , Mrs. Resmi Ravindran
15. Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on knowledge regarding oral cancer among adolescent boys in selected schools at Kollam
Ms. Badariyathul Sabira1, Ms Feba Alex1, Ms Linu Alex1, Ms Soumya Manuel1, Mrs. Sherin Sebastin2
16. Effectiveness of information booklet on knowledge of primary school teachers regarding behavioral problems and their prevention among children in selected primary schools at Kollam.
Ms Anila Cleetus.1, Ms Diana Cyril1, Ms Emy Edison1, Ms Feviya Das1, Ms Praisey Amala Prasad1, Mrs Betcy K Jayims 2
17. A Survey Study to assess the Functional Participation Ability among Preschool Children of First Kid Primary School, Kollam
Mrs. Dency. J 1, Ms. Parvathy V. S 1, Ms. Sherin Francis1, Ms.Sneha Bavan1 , Ms. Vineetha C.R1, Mrs. Soly Thomas2
18. Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Knowledge Regarding Menopausal Osteoporosis among Peri menopausal Women in selected Community area at Kollam
Ms. Arya s.1, Ms. Merin Roy 1, Ms. Nikitha Joy 1, Ms. Sandra Cheriyan 1, Ms Sneha Saju 1, Mrs Nisha John
19. A study to assess the effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on knowledge regarding thyroid problems among adolescent girls
Ms. Alan Mary1, Ms. Arya Roy1, Ms. Ayisha Mohamed1, Ms.Deepa John1 , Ms. Jincy John1 , Mrs. JyothiLakshmi2
20. The Coping Strategies of Caregivers of Patients in Selected De Addiction Centers at Kollam
Ms. Amala A1, Ms. Anusha S Babu1, Ms. Diana Jerome 1, Ms. Irish mary1, Ms. Punnya Smurali1, Mrs. Anu.S. Khosh
21. Effectiveness of Play on Anxiety among Hospitalized Children
Mr. Anandhukrishnan T. G1, Ms. Anjali Sivan1, Ms. Difna Baiju K1, Ms. Lavanya Raj R S1, Ms..Sangeetha. S1, Ms. Saritha S1, Mrs. Betcy K Jayims2.
22. Knowledge on Factors Influencing Internet Addiction Among Adolescents in Selected Higher Secondary School, Kollam.
Ms. Anju Mohan1, Ms. Anumol Abraham1, Ms. Geethu Suresh1, Ms. Jaymol E J1, Ms. Shijina G S1, Ms. Vidhya Vijayan1, Mrs. Soly Thomas2.
23. A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding modified life style pattern among diabetic patients in selected area of Pallithottam, Kollam
Mrs. Agneya Mariya Fernandez1, Ms. Akhila Raju1, Ms. Aleena Francis1, Ms. Aleena Johnson1, Mrs. Sheeja S
24. Effectiveness of self instructional module on knowledge regarding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in children among selected mothers at Pallithottam, Kollam
Ms Aleena Joshy1, Ms Alisha T Anto1, Ms Anakha Kochukuttan1, Ms Ancy Baisel1, Mrs. Sheeja S2
25. A descriptive study to assess the impact of cyclone Ockhi on the socio-economic livelihood of fishermen community of Kollam district, Kerala
Ms. Rincy mol Raju1, Ms. Sandra Sebastian1, Ms. Shani N1, Ms. Sheeba Joy1 Mrs. Sheeja S
26. A study to evaluate the effectiveness of self instructional module on knowledge regarding road safety among adolescents in selected areas, Kollam
Ms. Shiny Babu1, Ms. Sini Jose1, Ms. Sneha Simon1, Ms. Sruthy S Panikar1, Mrs. Sheeja S
27. A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding child abuse among children in a selected school at Kollam
Ms. Babitha Xavier1, Ms. Bilha. M. Baiju1, Ms. Bincy. P. Biju1, Mr. Dennis Pathrose1, Mrs. Jyothilakshmi
28. A descriptive study to assess the urban health issues and challenges among peoples in selected areas at Kollam district
Ms Grace Maria Benny1, Ms Hima Rose Thomas1, Ms Jeena Mary Roy1, Ms Jency Ninan1, Mrs. Jyothilakshmi
29. A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding chronic obstructive pulmonary disease among people in selected areas at Kollam
Ms. Neenamol. A1, Ms. Neenu Mariam Benedict1, Ms. NeethuMonachan1, Ms. RaichaelReena1, Mrs Jyothilakshmi
30. A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding old age health problems among geriatrics in selected areas at Kollam
Ms. Jibi Stephen1, Ms. ReshmaBabu1, Ms. Revathy B1, Ms. RincyRaju1 Mrs. Jyothilakshmi
31. A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding management of disturbed sleeping pattern among older adults above 60 years of age.
Ms. AncyChristy1, Ms. Ancy D George1, Ms. Annie Alfred1, Ms. Anupamaram R1 Mrs. Feby Fulgen
32. A study to assess the effectiveness of self-instructional module on knowledge regarding self-defensive measures among women in selected areas at Pallithottam, Kollam.
Ms. Archana S.B1, Ms. Athira S1, Ms. Athira Francis1, Ms. Athira N Ashok1, Mrs. Feby Fulgen
33. A study to assess the knowledge regarding importance of environmental hygiene among adults in selected community area, Kollam.
Ms. Jetsy Justin1, Ms. Jyothi Joy1, Ms. Liba L Raj1, Ms. Najuma S1, Mrs. FebyFulgen
34. A study to assess the effectiveness of self instructional module on knowledge regarding dietary management of hyperlipidemia among young adults in selected area, Kollam
Ms. Liveena Oustrin, Ms. Shyma T, Ms. Stephy Jose1, Ms. Thankitha MariyamVarghese1 Mrs. Feby Fulgen
35. A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding Nipah virus infection among adolescents in selected school at Kollam.
Ms. Amina Mol S1, Ms. Ancy B Raju1, Ms.Delfeena B1 , Ms.Jeena John1, Ms.Shinu Sherry, Mrs. Sherin Sebastin2
36. A descriptive study to assess the knowledge regarding transient ischemic attack among hypertensive patients in Bishop Benziger Hospital at Kollam.
Ms. Anjitha Mary1, Ms. Arya Krishnan1, Ms. Princy .S1 , Ms. SreeLakshmi Prakash1, Mrs.Resmi Ravindran2.
37. Knowledge regarding home care management of AV fistula among patients undergoing hemodialysis in Bishop Benziger Hospital at Kollam
Ms. Jinsha Jose1, Mrs. Joby JB1, Ms. Mary Sandra K A1, Ms. Merin Tess Chacko1, Ms Vijisha vijayan1, Mr.Jerin James2
38. Myths related to care of neonates among mothers of Pallithottam area at Kollam
Ms. Aksa P Daniel1, Ms. Anju Sunny1, Ms. Athira S1, Ms. Reshma Sara Shaji1, Ms. Sonia Bennichan1, Prof. S Anand2
39. Effectiveness of self instructional module on knowledge regarding methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection among staff nurses of a selected hospital, Kollam.
Ms. Feona George1, Ms. Greeshma Raju1, Ms. Jency Xavier1, Ms. Jenisha J B1, Ms. Shilpa S1, Mrs. Asha Francis2
40. A descriptive study to assess the knowledge regarding menopausal symptoms among women residing in selected community area at kollam with a view to develop a self instructional module on menopausal symptoms and its management.
Ms. Aneeshamol1, Ms.Athira Anil1, Ms.Brincy Thomas1, Ms.Jeemol K Johnachan1, Ms.Ms.Vincy Varghese1, Mrs.Feby Fulgen2.
41. A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding behavioural problems of children among mothers in selected areas at Kollam.
Ms. Anet Joy1, Ms. Jismi Jigu1, Ms. Leema Thomas1, Ms. Nithya Sara James1, Ms. Sandhra Benni1, Mrs. Jyothilakshmi J 2.
42. A study to assess the correlation between frustration and family climate among undergraduate students of selected colleges at Kollam.
Alphonsa Thomas 1, Arya Yesudas1, Reshma K S1, Sreelakshmi S1, Anu S Khosh2
43. Study to Assess the Knowledge Regarding Complementary Therapies among Antenatal Mothers attending Antenatal Clinic in selected hospital, Kollam
Ms. Honey Varghese1, Ms. Jereena Jerome1, Ms. Jincy Jose1, Ms. Jitty Jose11, Ms. Varsha Julius1, Mrs. Nisha John1