1. Effect of Buerger – allen exercise on lower limb tissue perfusion among patients with diabetic neuropathy in Bishop Benziger Hospital at Kollam.
Mrs. Nisha Mani Daniel1, Mr. Antony Thomas2
2. Effectiveness of a structured teaching program on knowledge and practice regarding prevention of stroke among hypertensive patients in selected urban coastal community area Kollam.
Ms. Anu Mohan1, Mrs. Binutha V.P2
3. Effect of guided somato psychic relaxation technique on pain and anxiety among primigravidae during first stage of labour in selected hospitals at Kollam.
Mrs. Nimmi Mani Daniel1, Prof. Annal Angeline24.
4. Effectiveness of Video Assisted Teaching on Knowledge regarding Home Care Management among Patients Diagnosed with Acute Coronary Syndrome in selected hospitals, Kollam
Parvathy Chandran1, Binutha V. P
5. Effectiveness of Mirror Therapy on Upper Extremity Motor Function among Stroke Patients in Selected Hospitals, Kollam
Ann Benzily1, Binutha V.P.
6. Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Knowledge and Practice of Staff Nurses Regarding Endotracheal Suctioning among Staff Nurses in Intensive Care Units of Selected Hospitals in Kollam.
Mrs. Mercy Thomas 1, Mrs. Binutha V.P.
7. Effectiveness of an Interventional Programme on Knowledge regarding use of Amruthum Nutrimix among Mothers of Under Five Children in selected Urban Anganwadis of Kollam, Kerala.
Ms. Athira S. Vijayan 1, Mrs. Sheeja S.
8. Effectiveness of Progressive Muscle Relaxation Therapy on Job Stress among Workers in Cashew Factories, Kollam
Mrs. Monisha M1, Prof. S. Anand
9. Effectiveness of Sitz bath and Infrared therapy on pain and episiotomy wound healing among postnatal mothers of selected hospital at Kollam
Mrs. Joyce Yesudas 1, Mrs. Alpha G2
10. Effectiveness of planned teaching programme on Knowledge and Practice regarding the use of Incentive Spirometry among patients undergoing abdominal surgery.
Mr. Jerin J, Mrs. Binutha V P
11. Effectiveness of video assisted teaching regarding colonoscopy procedure on knowledge and pre procedure anxiety among patients undergoing colonoscopy.
Mrs. Resmi Ravindran, Mrs. Binutha V P
12. Effect of selected nursing interventions on muscle cramps among patients with chronic kidney disease undergoing haemodialysis in Bishop Benziger Hospital at Kollam.
Mrs. Sreeja S, Mrs, Binutha V P
13. Effectiveness of cardiac counselling on knowledge and anxiety among patients diagnosed with Acute coronary syndromes
Mrs. Saritha Mohan, Mrs, Binutha V P
14. Effectiveness of video assisted teaching programme on knowledge and attitude towards reproductive health among adolescent girls.
Mrs. Liji S Oommen, Prof. Mrs. Annal Angeline.
15. Knowledge on Partograph among fourth year B.Sc. Nursing students studying in Bishop Benziger College of Nursing, Kollam.
Mrs. P.V. Greeshma1, Prof. Mrs. Annal Angeline
16. Assess the effectiveness of Teaching Programme on knowledge of staff nurses regarding early identification and management of selected complications of patients admitted in ICUs at selected hospitals, Kollam
Mrs. Sandhya E1; Mrs. Binutha V P2
17. Effectiveness of nurse led interventional package on knowledge of mothers regarding home care management of children with bronchial asthma in outpatient department of selected hospitals at Kollam district.
Jimi Patrishia Jerome1, Mrs. Betcy K. Jayims2
18. Knowledge and Attitude regarding breastfeeding among postnatal mothers at Bishop Benziger Hospital, Kollam
Mrs. Liznie Dennis1, Prof. Annal Angeline2
19. Knowledge and Attitude regarding family planning methods among postnatal mothers at Bishop Benziger Hospital, Kollam
Mrs. Susy Mary Thomas1, Prof. Annal Angeline2
20. Effectiveness of paced breathing exercise on labour pain and anxiety among primi mothers during first stage of labour in selected hospitals at Kollam
Miss Jincy Liz Mathew1 Prof.. Annal Angeline2
21. Knowledge and attitude towards menstrual hygiene among hostel students at selected College of Nursing, Kollam.
Sr. Mariamma KS1, Prof. Annal Angeline2