Bishop Benziger College of Nursing is a self-financing professional college run by the Christian Latin Catholic Diocese of Quilon. This college which started in the year 2004 is affiliated to the University of Kerala vide Order No.ACB/03/1833/2010 dated 20.04.2010 and approved by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council, Red Cross Road, Thiruvananthapuram as per vide Order No. G.2870/03/NC dated 26.08.2010 and order no:G.8984/10/NC/11 dated 26.08.2010 and the INC Order No. F No. 18-16-5561-INC dated 17.11.2010.It obtained affiliation from Kerala University of Health Sciences. Bishop Benziger College of Nursing conducts a Bachelor degree course in Nursing of four year duration with an annual intake of 50 students.
The course aims at preparing professional nurse graduates who are competent to render qualitative care to patients in all settings.
Bishop Benziger Hospital, the parent institution is the first private hospital in Kollam, established in the year 1948. It is registered as a more….
To make qualitative contribution to health care through educational preparation based on sound educational principles and Christian values to personnel who are dedicated to healing ministry.
To prepare young nursing professionals, competent to deliver comprehensive holistic health care with special emphasis on community health services to meet the health needs of medically underprivileged areas of our community.
Health care and upliftment of the population of Kollam district and surrounding area through quality educational preparation of Student nurses.
To uphold the ethical values, be loyal to the higher ideas of the health profession.
To foster team work and cooperative effort in the institution.
To uphold respect for human life from the more….
Latest News & Events
- World Mental Health Day – “Mental Health to all, Greater Investment – Greater Access”
- Revised NAAC Accreditation Process of Health Sciences Colleges: Lessons Learned
- A webinar on Social Graces: Secret behind professional success
- Webinar on Documentation in Nursing
- A Webinar on Innovations in Healthcare Technology and its Future
- INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR ON Impact of COVID 19:challenges and issues in breastfeeding-role of midwives
- A webinar on Emotional Intelligence: Implications and Relevance in Health Care Professionals
- International Virtual Conference on Professional integrity during Pandemics : “Implications and challenges in Nursing”
- Webinar on Aggression and Crisis Management of Mentally Ill
- International Women’s Day 2020
Most Rt. Rev. Dr. Paul Antony
Rev. Fr. Joseph John
Dr. Anoopa. K. R